Thursday, September 17, 2009

I apologize for not posting more frequently. This has become more of an archive than a blog. I hope that is OK.

The Civil War podcast for the NC Arts Council is finished but they have not posted it yet. I will post an update here when that happens.

Currently Barry Y and I are collaborating on two different one-hour documentaries on the blues. One is a commission from a national magazine; the other is funded, in part, by a generous grant from the Louisiana Endowment for the Humanities. These will both be done by the first and second quarters of 2010. Again, when they air I will post an update! We will be spending a lot of time in New Orleans for our first round of interviews in October. When we get back I will create a blog for the Louisiana project so you can keep up with our progress and by early next year we should have a full-blown website for the New Orleans blues doc.

Thanks for checking in...

No comments: